STEM CELL TREATMENT OF ANTI-AGING
The human body depends on adult stem cells in the bone marrow to repair damage and stay healthy. The vital role adult stem cells play in both health and disease is one of the greatest health discoveries of modern times. As we age our stem cell production from our bone marrow declines. This is one of the causes of aging as well as exposure to various environmental (and sometimes dietary) toxins, stress, oxidation, inflammation and hormone decline.
The decline of adult stem cells can lead to un-repaired damage in virtually any body part, leading to tissue breakdown, aging and loss of health. Without active, vigorous adult stem cells good health is compromised long-term.
Circulating stem cells can reach various organs and become cells of that organ, helping such organ regain and maintain optimal health. Recent studies have suggested that the number of circulating stem cells is a key factor; the higher the number of circulating stem cells the greater is the ability of the body at healing itself. Scientific interest in adult stem cells has centered on their ability to divide or self-renew indefinitely, and generate all the cell types of the organ from which they originate, potentially regenerating the entire organ from a few cells. Adult stem cells are increasingly being used for anti aging treatments anti wrinkle treatments and general rejuvination.
How the stem cell treatment helps?
- With Stem Cells treatments you are replenishing the supply of stem cells to allow the body to repair and rejuvenate organs including your skin.
- The stem cell help your skin fill in fine lines, increase level if collagen and provide a younger look.
- The patients achieve following improvements after anti-aging treatment.
- Stem cells therapy is an effective way to return to a more vital level of health: pretend you are twenty years younger.
- The Adult Autologous Stem Cell Therapy can treat a variety of conditions.
- During stem cells treatment a patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells.
- This quantity of the plain cells restores not only daily losses, but exceeds them a thousand times.
- Thus, the reserve of the stem cells, almost lost for the latest 15 – 20 years, is restored.
- Naturally, after such active cell replenishment, any organ gets rejuvenated and renewed, because the new and active cells displace the old and damaged ones.
- Generally younger appearance;
- Reduced age spots and fewer wrinkles;
- Reduced neck and back pain;
- Reduced fatigue and tiredness;
- Improved energy; emotional and mental improvement;
- Reduced stiffness of joints;
- Reduction of the effects of degenerative diseases;
- Complete change in life style.