TREATMENT FOR CELEBRAL PALSY
If you are a parent of a child having Celebral Palsy, with a disability; that considerably limit motor function, then you have probably landed on a right page, offering an alternative treatment with the significant improvement in a quality of life.
Celebral Palsy is a blanket term for a brain damage with a motor impairment; caused due to brain injury or abnormal development before, during or immediately after birth. A child with the palsy generally exhibits signs of physical as well as mental impairment. However, the kind and the extent of motor dysfunction, parts of the body as well as the number of limbs involved will be different in different individuals. In short, every case is unique of its kind; one may be totally paralytic and dependent; whereas the other may be slightly symptomatic.
Stem cell treatment for Celebral Palsy
With the traditional medicinal approach, there is no cure for Celebral palsy; however some rehabilitative approach can be followed to minimize the symptoms such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Additionally some steroidal oral medicines are as well available to relax stiff muscles, although long term use of the same can be fatal causing dangerous outcomes. However with the advancements in the science and technology, it is now possible to offer stem cells treatment to the children with Celebral palsy as the best available, non invasive alternative that can reduce the symptoms as well slow down a progression of the disease. Various strategies have been applied by the medical science to limit the brain cells damage and reduce the symptoms with the help of stem cells. Stem cells are the naïve cells of our body, which are capable of differentiating into various other cells of our body. Their unique differentiation, unlimited multiplication property is making them very special in the application of regenerative medicines. With the help of technical advancements these stem cells can be isolated from our own body and utilized in a very unique way to provoke neuronal precursor cells of the brain and spinal cord in a rapid production of new neurons which can replace damaged one to restore the function back. These cells can thus differentiate into required cells, regenerate damaged cells and help in resuming the function of the damaged organs under suitable conditions.
We have mastered the technology for isolating maximum number of viable stem cells from either the autologous sources of your own body or allogeneically with the matched donor to treat various forms of CP.
We have well equipped state of the art facility to isolate process and enrich the viable number of stem cells, which can be re infused back into the patient’s body. Generally, these cells are administered through any one of the below mentioned methods depending upon our expert’s advice:
- Intrathecal Administration:-Through this mode, cell are infused in the cerebrospinal fluid through the subarachnoid spaces of the spinal canal.
- Intravenous Administration:- Through this mode, cells are infused through the veins along with the mannitol to expand blood volumes in the central nervous system, to ensure that the maximum number of cells are reaching to the targeted area.
Once infused back in the body, these cells can reach at the targeted site through their strong paracrine effects and differentiate into lost neurons or help revive the damaged ones to restore their function back. These stem cells have also observed to be promoting angiogenesis to increase oxygen supply to the blood for speedy recovery.
Thus with our standardized, broad based and holistic approach, it is now possible to obtain noticeable improvements in the children with CP, in the symptoms as well as their functional abilities.
How can stem cell help?
- Treating Celebral Palsy in a traditional medical manner is sometimes a long and gruelling process that offers less hope.
- The traditional medical treatments are riddled with drugs and medications that can sometimes cause even more harm to other parts of the body.
- The risk of medication mix-ups, allergies, destruction of the immune system and the constant level of additional medical treatments that could be required can sometimes weigh heavily of regaining a healthful way of life.
- Recovery can become difficult or almost impossible in some cases.
- The adult stem cell therapy as an alternative treatment for Celebral Palsy is extremely effective and very safe.
- Stem cell treatment is a very natural, ethical and effective way of assisting the body to heal naturally and wholesomely.
- It embodies the very idea of “healing” rather than simply medicating a symptom.
- The basic idea of what adult stem cell treatment involves and how it works.
- Improve the muscle condition resulting in improvement of life style, and hasten the healing process.
- Stem cell treatment involves the process of simply removing some of the stem cells out of patient body.
- The stem cells are reinserted back into your body into the afflicted area or in the area of Celebral Palsy into the exact position and location where the adult stem cells are needed.
- Once arriving on the scene and surrounded by a particular type of body tissue or organ the adult stem cells naturally recognize the need and purpose of their existence and literally become brand new human tissue free of disease!
- Your body literally can grow new organs and tissue. This is a very natural healing process that the body undertakes on its own.