STEM CELL TREATMENT OF LIVER DISEASES
Cirrhosis is a consequence of chronic liver disease characterized by replacement of liver tissue by fibrous scar tissue as well as regenerative nodules (lumps that occur as a result of a process in which damaged tissue is regenerated), leading to progressive loss of liver function. Cirrhosis is most commonly caused by alcoholism, hepatitis B and C, and fatty liver disease but has many other possible causes. Some cases are idiopathic, i.e., of unknown cause.
Cirrhosis is generally irreversible once it occurs, and treatment generally focuses on preventing progression and complications. In advanced stages of cirrhosis the only option is a liver transplant. The Scientist have the technology to use stem cell to regenerate the new liver cells using Stem cell derived from bone marrow, the cells in the liver regrow and being to function normally.
How can stem cell help?
- Stem cell treatment is non surgical, effective, and cost effective method.
- Patients own cells are used from adipose tissue for repair, regenerate, and rejuvenate the cells and organs.
- The treatment is quite safe and no danger of rejection.
- Treatment is very simple but effective.
- Nature’s own way of replacing cells and tissues.
- Very low risk.
- No risk of rejection or use of immune suppressant drugs.