STEM CELL TREATMENT OF NEUROPATHY
Neuropathy is a medical term referring to disorders of the nerves of the peripheral nervous system. which pertain to the central nervous system). It is usually considered equivalent to peripheral neuropathy, which is defined as deranged function and structure of peripheral motor, sensory, and autonomic neurons, involving either the entire neuron or selected levels. According to some sources, a disorder of the cranial nerves can be considered a neuropathy.
Scientist utilize the immuno-regulatory and anti-inflammatory properties of SVF (Stromal Vascular Fraction), rich in mesenchymal stem cells and growth factors. SVF is Stromal Vascular Fraction, a Stem Cell rich derivative of the fat that we harvest in the mini-liposuction procedure. We take special measures to optimize transport of the SVF across the blood-brain barrier to improve central nervous system uptake. This is an outpatient procedure, done at the time of SVF harvesting and procurement, taking approximately three hours.
- Simple but very effective.
- Improve life style.
- Stop the progression of disease.
- Nature’s own way repairing impaired cells and tissues.
- Low or no risk of tumours or other side effects.
- Bone marrow derived mesenchyme stem cells are capable of creating all the cells making the immune system.
- Lower overall risk of treatment.